Gua Sha Stone & Revival Facial Oil Gift Set
Gua Sha Stone - Facial Massage
Gua Sha is a therapeutic method to improve microcirculation and relief blood stagnation. This technique is a traditional East Asian that uses a smooth edge stone to scrape the skin to promote tissue drainage, lessen tension, and puffiness resulting in a more sculpted appearance.
We recommend using Gua Sha at night, 2 to 3 times a week. Keep your face relaxed at all times during this ritual. Enjoy it!
- Prepare your skin. Lubricate your face and neck with a few drops of your favorite Aluna's Facial oil onto cleansed skin.
- Hold the Gua Sha tool at a 15 - 45 degree angle and follow the arrows s indicated in the images.
- Each area should be passed over at least 5 times. Use light to medium pressure.
- Clean the Gua Sha and remove the excess of oil from your skin.
Revival Facial Oil
Revival is a great light, non-greasy face moisturizer. A proprietary blend of the highest quality oils rich in antioxidants protects your skin against the damaging effects of free radicals, leading to aging.
Indispensable ingredients for the benefits:
Oil of Cacay from the Colombian Amazon Rainforest is nature's gift to obtain exceptional skin. It contains veggie-retinol, Vitamin E, and Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), which are vital components to increase the skin's protection against external aggressions.
Camu Camu, an Amazonian fruit carefully extracted in Jojoba oil is high in vitamin C, antioxidants, polyphenols, and carotenoids, crucial components for a soft, resilient, and glowing skin.
- Best for: combination or oily skin
- Best facial oil for aging skin
- Scent: mild and light aroma of critics
- Asset for people with concerns of Aging skin, blemishes, dull skin, oily skin
--For cosmetic use only
Apply 3 to 4 drops of Revival Facial Oil every night onto cleansed skin and massage in small circles over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.