Ayurvedic Face Lift Massage is a hour long, holistic, anti-aging technique composed of acupressure, Swedish massage, yoga, lymphatic drainage, and energy balancing polarity therapy.
Expect to retrain your muscles to a more youthful state by connective tissues being relaxed, marma points (vein super highways) refreshed through acupressure, collagen regrowth stimulated, toxins and lymph drained and muscles unwound and lifted effectively. This divine service combines outer beauty with inner balance to create a natural face lift whilst soothing the entire nervous system.
12-7p, Every Thursday
Call 347.987.4538 to reserve your session!
Friday April 27th 7-9:30
Activate The Witness:
A Reiki and Sound Meditation facilitated by Christine Alfred and Robert Picciotto
“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
In this focused listening session we will be using the power of reiki, sound, breath, and our ability to focus our attention to access deep parts of our own consciousness and hidden layers of reality. Our goal will be to uncover truths buried deep inside all of us and to return the mind-body to it's natural state of growth and healing by dissolving the boundaries we imagine to be real, revealing the connections between our outer and inner worlds, and ultimately becoming aware of awareness itself.
Our shared experience will be divided into five parts:
1. Discussion - A short talk about reiki and the nature of sound and their therapeutic applications. We’ll go over some basic mindfulness and listening techniques to ensure that everyone has the necessary tools to get the most out of the experience.
2. Set and Setting - Setting our intentions and settling into the space. Together we will create a safe and supportive environment of trust and acceptance to facilitate a state of self-healing through synchronized breathing and visualization techniques.
3. Reiki - Christine will work with the group and with each person individually with a hands-on subtle and effective form of energy work that focuses and increases vitality so the body is supported in it’s own natural healing process.
4. Listening - Utilizing a wide selection of acoustic overtone-emitting instruments we will achieve a state of shared consciousness by individually focusing each of our attentions on a single source.
5. Integration - As we return from our collective journey inward, everyone will be given the option to share what they observed and experienced. We'll discuss how to best integrate those experiences into our daily practice.
Please try to bring an eye mask, a bottle of water, and anything else you might like to have on hand such as a notepad or journal, or any objects personally relevant to you. Try your best to eat lightly before the meditation, and come with a clear mind and an open heart.
Christine Alfred is a practitioner of traditional Usui Reiki. As an intuitive empath, she establishes connections with the body's natural wisdom, allowing the whole self to be seen and better provide the support of Reiki exactly where it is needed. Christine is a Reiki Master and completed her training at the New York Open Center School for Holistic and Professional Learning.
Robert is a Brooklyn based sound meditation facilitator. As a third generation musician, sound is deeply ingrained in him. His diverse training in sound design and audio production, and his extensive experience with electronic music combined with his acoustic sound meditation practice gives him a very unique and multifaceted perspective on the possibilities and applications of sound. While he values his training and background, he's committed to leaving space open to intuition, to play and possibility, and to learning from the unexpected.
Please contact me via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you have any questions.
Energy Exchange: $40
One's astrological birth chart is an individualized map for self-discovery, acceptance, and problem-solving.
Making meaning through stories is an essential human trait, and astrology provides symbols to help develop perspective and find meaning for life changes.
Astrology holds you with honesty in both your strengths and weaknesses and allows you to own all of them. It can help you work with what you’re dealt, deal with multiple realities, and show you a way to move forward.
Your exact birthdate, time, and place are needed to provide the most accurate information.
Eva Jane Peck grew up in Mystic, Connecticut, and has lived in NYC for 20 years. She was called to practice/study astrology and tarot 11 years ago after a series of positive crises led her more deeply into metaphysical subjects.
JILL LINDSEY welcomes Prema Murthy is offering individual Ayurvedic consultations to discover how the 5 elements come together to create your unique dosha, learn simple beauty rituals to restore balance in body, mind and spirit and magnify your inner radiant beauty and receive a complimentary bottle of Dharma Balancing Oil specially formulated for your dosha.
$45 30 Min Appt. + Oil
Call 347.987.4538 to book your 30 minute session! Appointment only.